Sunday, April 25, 2010

SOOO upset.

No one will understand the frustration that goes along with this blog, but I have to blog to get it off of my chest, otherwise i will do something I regret. My ex best friend is one of the biggest brats in this world. She has always treated me like crap, but I always thought the good times were worth the monthly dramatic fall outs. i have never fought with anyone, but she lives and feeds off of drama... she admits that even. So she decided to text me after like 9 months of not talking because I had finally had enough of her bull crap. She would constantly make me feel guilty for things that were beyond my control, and I would honestly believe her and think I was the worst person ever... I was sick of feeling like that. So she texts me and decides to be a brat and demand I bring her something that isn't even hers. I calmly answered back and said I can't drive and I don't have a car so I couldn't bring it to her, unless she was coming this way... she became a brat and said that she knows my family has cars and that I can just take one of those, and i need to bring it back to her within 4 days and I can meet her halfway... now... if you knew her at all, the way she said it, she was beginning a fight that i just was not willing to be a part of. So I told her, I couldn't drive, and i was sorry, but I couldn't bring it up. And I blocked her phone number.

well she got her sister into it, who is one of my best friends, and then she got my sister involved. Both of course became the biggest brats on the face of this earth.

The truth of the matter is, if I had just been ASKED to take this item, in a nice way, perhaps i would have thought about it, but ALL three of them freaked out on me, and of course I am going to be defensive... I have let people walk all over me my whole life. wow.

I can not even express to you how mad I am right now. I am beyond furious, especially at my sister who called and FREAKED out on me. that is sooo messed up. heaven forbid we even listen to my side of the story, we're just going to go with, oh... well she said she was so sweet about it and you freaked out and started saying all this crap, and then blocked her, and then freaked out on her sister... WHICH... none of that is true... but no... we can't listen to our sister. We are NEVER on her side.

Is it ok to honestly feel so much hatred towards your own family members at times that you just wanna shoot something!? She was so freaking rude to me. I can't even handle it. the more I think about it the pissier I get. Ugh... sooooo annoying.

whatever happened to simply asking and being curteous!? It doesn't help that I have a horrible fever and I am moody because I am soo sick I can barely stand myself... and I told all of them that, and they still... freaked out. yay. I really honestly have never been so upset with my sister in my entire life.

It'll be quite a few days before I talk to her, and even then I don't think I will want to be nice. But get this, she'll never apologize for being rude... cause kaitie is NEVER wrong. at least with me she isn't. and yes, i am going to be the bratty sister and just as damn stubborn as she is and she can live without talking to me until she says sorry. i'm not gonna put up with people treating me like that. UGH. psssh, I am so upset. i need to go do something else, this is just making it worse.

2 comments:

  1. did this end up getting worked out? i'm so sorry that happened. NOT COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my blogs:

    http://aprylmayphotography.blogspot.com
    http://april2apryl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete