Monday, May 18, 2009

My Return

Today I made a visit up to the university of utah hospital. I went for my therapy, as my end session, and now I am over my accident. While this trip took place, I got to revisit the hospital from a totally different view than I was used to. See I have always been the patient, not the observer. I got to see the emergency room, which was small, but I recognized it immediately. It tripped me out. They showed me around, showed me exactly what would happen if i was to come in the way I came in a year previously. It was very interesting to hear and see what all happens, from a totally different view point. I enjoyed it. I also got to go see my two rooms that i stayed in while I was there. didn't get to go in them, because they were occupied... but I recogized my one room without even having a number to go to. After they took me up to the helipad where I got to see the helicopter and I also got to take pictures with the helicopter. It was so much fun. I never thought that it would have been fun. I just imagined it to be weird and strange, but nothing like enjoyable! They were all so happy to help me around and show me everything because I guess they don't get many people that come in on the helicopter to walk out of the hospital, which I really rolled out, and then come back later walking and all healed! I could tell it made their days to see a patient who was so messed up to be there walking around and laughing and joking with them. I think they enjoyed having me there as much as I enjoyed it. :) I also got a freaking awesome t-shirt! :)

over all it was a great day... for that part of the day at least! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment